R.I.C.E. theory has been overturned – Ice and Compression shown to cause delay in sport injury healing times Gabe Mirkin, the US sports physician who coined the term “RICE – Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation” has recently done a complete about-turn on the commonly used R.I.C.E. theory. After reviewing 22 scientific studies, including an influential study […]
In 2015, at 40 years of age, 2 time Olympian Sam Warriner, who has won 13 ITU World Cups in her career, continued to step up. Sam has said she found Rapid Recovery to be an effective training aid and a great pain reliever while she is putting in serious hours on the road, bike […]
+64 9 529 0433
- Best advice for Athletes – how to treat your sport injuries and avoid the errors of common myths like RICE
- Want fast safe natural pain relief? Wonder if Arnica creams or herbal cures actually work? Here’s what you need to know.
- New Packaging and improved product quality on its way
- Rapid Recovery from Hamstring Injury – Tips & Techniques for you
- Pregnancy back and hip pain?….Great tips on how to nurse yourself better – naturally